The question that so many of us are asking these days: After 18 months of lockdowns and isolation, we'd hoped that #COVID19vaccines would bring us close to the end of the pandemic by now. But then the #DeltaVariant hit, and now there's no end in sight.
These are US poll numbers, but I suspect they'd be quite similar here in #Canada. Top 3 actionable takeaways:
1. Allow GPs to vaccinate their patients.
2. Require proof of vaccination to fly domestically.
3. Provide free transportation to vaccination sites.
#COVID19vaccine #Quebec math update, Aug 1st:
- 57k doses yesterday.
- 7-day rolling average falls to 67k.
- We close out #July with 11.3M cumulative doses given.
- 73.6% with at least 1 dose, and 57.9% fully vaccinated.